Dead Sea Mud
Pamper your skin with Dead Sea Mud, a rejuvenating handmade artisan soap bar blending skin loving ingredients, including fair trade butters and authentic dead sea mud. Scented with an elevating spa fragrance of white thyme and rosemary.
Dead Sea mud is unique due to its high concentrations of salts and minerals. It is particularly rich in magnesium, sodium, potassium and calcium. Historically, it is known to be supportive of skin and used to calm and soothe occasional skin irritation.
- Organic non-GMO leaf lard
- Pure olive oil
- Non-GMO coconut oil
- Organic raw fair-trade shea butter
- Distilled water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Cold pressed apricot kernel seed oil
- Organic raw fair-trade cocoa butter
- Hexane free cold pressed castor oil
- Phthalate free fragrance
- dead sea mud
- kaolin clay
- colloidal oatmeal
- cruelty free silk amino acids
- sea salt, nigella seeds, hemp seed hearts
- Skin safe colorants:synthetic fluorphlogopite,titanium dioxide, iron oxide .
Weight: 5 oz.
Soap is for external use only. Keep out of eyes. This is a handmade product, to maximize your enjoyment and the longevity of your bar, keep bar dry between uses, a draining soap dish works best. If wanting to put it away, please allow soap to dry thoroughly and then store in a cool dry container away from bright light.
After use, squeeze gently to get rid of excess water, hang or spread flat to dry. To launder, wash with like colors (cold or warm water), do not bleach, and lay flat or hang to dry.