Wholesale & Private Label
ADOSoaps is more than just soap, it's an experience. We offer a complete line of artisan bath & body products made with luxurious and sustainable ingredients to encourage relaxation and self-care. Our current line includes: soaps, bath salts, milk baths, sugar scrubs, body mists, and silk infused lotions. Our line is open to both wholesale and private label.
- Minimum Order – $200 after discounts and shipping.
- Restock Minimum – $100 after discounts and shipping. There is a 15% surcharge on restock orders below the minimum.
- Private Label – Requires a 2% surcharge and $25 set-up fee for labels, high resolution .png .jpg or .psd logo required.
- Payment Terms – 50% is due at time of the order, but the balance must be paid and cleared before order ships.
- Payment Methods – Money order, business check, wire transfer, credit card (Visa, Discover, MasterCard), PayPal. Buyer is responsible for 2.9% processing fee for PayPal.
- Shipping Time & Carrier – 6 weeks from order placement with cleared payment. Orders will ship via USPS or UPS, and client will pay actual shipping costs to be billed separately.
- Cancellations – Clients may cancel within 24 hours without penalty. Cancellations thereafter forfeit any and all deposits.
- Returns/Exchanges – Unless the order is incorrect, returns will not be accepted. First order only: Exchanges for in stock items of equal or lesser value will be honored within 30 days. Client is responsible for shipping costs and for returning product in the same condition in which it was received, within 7 business days of exchange authorization. New product will ship at the client’s expense when original products have been returned, less any damage to the original merchandise.
- Damages – Carrier damages must be directed to the carrier. If there are other issues, we ask that clients notify us within 24 hours of delivery and document the problem with pictures. We stand behind our product and will replace any damaged items, offer an exchange of equal or greater value, or issue a credit or refund, whichever works best for the client.
Have questions or ready to get to set up an account? We look forward to hearing from you!